Power, Engineering and Energy
The power industry is experiencing huge levels of investment and change, focussing on addressing environmental concerns, harnessing renewable sources and technologies such as intelligent energy systems, wind, solar, hydrogen and digitisation. Prices have been driven higher through global events such as the Ukraine war, and increasing demand. Connecting new renewable generation plants and energy transmission creates huge opportunities. As a result, there is a real need for talent with proven technical and commercial skills in the power, utilities and transmission industry.
We cover management to senior roles from design, construction, to engineering management and operational delivery. Macallam have a proven record operating globally supporting Power Plant operators, design and build of Gas and Electric HV Transmission, EfW, Engineering consultancies and major manufacturers with talent acquisition.
- Renewable Plant design and build, Bio-methane, RNG and Ground & air source heat pumps technologies.
- HV Transmission design for NG, DNO's, Renewable and private investors
- Nuclear, LNG, carbon capture, wind and solar
- Engineering facilities management, Energy Data and Remote Asset Management and BEMS
- Environmental waste and EfW operators
- Energy management consulting