Power, Engineering and Energy
The power industry is experiencing huge levels of investment and change, focussing on addressing environmental concerns as legislation and social responsibility by consumers drives changes in demand. Harnessing renewable sources and technologies such as intelligent energy systems, wind, solar, hydrogen and digitisation is imperative. As a result, there is a real need for talent with proven skills both technically and commercially in the power industry.
We cover management to senior roles in all stages of power generation, from the construction of power plants to engineering management and operational delivery. Macallam have a proven record operating globally within the Power sector, supporting Power Plant operators, EfW, Engineering consultancies and major manufacturers with talent acquisition.
- Renewable Plant design and contracting clients, including Bio-methane, RNG and Ground & air source heat pumps technologies.
- Nuclear, LNG, carbon capture, wind and solar
- Engineering facilities management and BEMS
- Environmental waste and EfW operators
- Energy management consultancies