Construction & Built Environment
We became a partner to Balfour Beatty across all global OpCo’s, whilst the business grew globally from £1Billion to over £10 Billion turnover. We worked across job disciplines, markets including public, commercial, industrial and many more. We then took this sector knowledge into other clients, including main contractors, PM, Design, PQS practices, consulting companies and client organisations.
Assignments include; Senior Management and Board level roles in construction management and contracting, including all disciplines of Business Management, Tendering, and Business Development, Operations, and Project Director and management, Programme Management, Commercial, Quantity Surveying and Human Resources. Salaries commonly range from £50,000 to £200,000.
- Traditional design and build for UK and International construction companies
- Civil Infrastructure - Roads, railways, tunnels and airport projects
- Front-end design, feasibility and project management
- Global EPC’s
- Power, Utilities and Nuclear installation
- Water and effluent treatment