Click for more info ►
Click for jobs ►
Location: South East - Oxfordshire and Home Counties
Job Ref: SW1197
Closing Date: Closed
Interim Contracts Manager
We are seeking an available proven Contract Manager to oversee all activities to meet profit and service objectives, developing longer term potential through effective client relationship management, improved customer service and staff leadership.
Responsibilities include -
• Management of the contract budget and P&L, including management of all costs.
• Monitor and improvement of contract operational performance and compliance.
• Regular formal and informal reviews with the customer to review the contract and promote
additional services and revenue generation.
• Regular formal and informal reviews on charges and delivery.
• Manage invoicing and applications for payment.
• Review financial performance, including, debt, WIP, costs and revenues.
Technical knowledge, skills and experience is required
• Good commercial and financial acumen with a proven knowledge of budgetary control and management of profit & loss accounts
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive change.
• Uses the principals of continuous improvement to drive change with regard to cost and
• Ability to build relationships consistently and in a compelling way.
• Commercially and financially astute.
Please send your CV quoting reference SW1197 to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current rate and availability.