Click for more info ►
Click for jobs ►
Location: Anywhere (UK) - Uk Based with regular travel
Salary: £100,000 to £120,000
Job Ref: DC2532
Closing Date: Closed
Role: Commercial Director
Salary: to £120,000 plus Bonus, plus Full Benefits Package
Location: Based UK with regular travel
Our client is a global manufacturing organisation providing Construction systems to new and retrofit projects into homes and businesses worldwide. The new Commercial Director will lead the front end Client and Commercial Operations of this division and provide strategic headroom to the MD to further develop the Group capability, products and services.
Purpose of the Job
Drive performance and delivery across the business, ensuring rigourous controls, procedures, and systems are in place to increase financial strength and operating efficiency.
We require a highly visible, experienced leader with the ability to manage strong teams and make operational and process improvements to deliver sustainable growth.
• Commercially qualified with a proven record in a multi-site construction sector environment.
• Highly effective people manager with the ability to drive change and operational effectiveness.
• Excellent financial acumen including planning, cost control and managing budgets.
• Broad experience of developing and implementing short to long-range objectives and strategies to achieve business goals.
• Proven capability of operating successfully at a senior management level.
• Significant experience of working in a multi-national, matrix organisation.
• Strong communications and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
• Degree level education, MBA or professional qualification would be an advantage
• Full driving licence and able to travel extensively
If you feel you have the skills and experience please apply with current CV and remuneration package quoting ref DC2532
Please note that all suitable applicants will be notified within 21 days